The MVMA Membership Renewal portal is a different site than this MVMA site.
Password Retrieval and Reset
- If you are logging in for the first time or don't remember your password click on the "Don't know your password" link to establish or reset your password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to do your renewal.
Things to Remember
- Each member must complete their own renewal using a unique and private email address. Confidential information may be sent to the email address you provide throughout the year (ie compliance concerns).
- All MVMA technologist members must complete his/her renewal by May 31, 2017 in order to avoid late fees. This includes BOTH the online renewal AND payment.
- All payments (including cheques) must be received by by the MVMA no later than May 31, 2017.
- All veterinary technologist registrations expire on June 30, 2017.
- Failure to submit fees by May 31, 2017 shall result in a late renewal fee levied against the member in addition to the outstanding fees. Fees paid after May 31, 2017 will be charged both the late renewal fee and a reinstatement fee. A lapse of membership for non-payment of fees will result in ineligibility for registration and consequent loss of ablity to practice.
- After you finish your renewal, an order confirmation will be sent to your email.
- The MVMA will also be forwarding an official receipt for your records.
- Online payments can be made by credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
- A clinic can provide one payment (by cheque) for all the MVMA technologist members working in its clinic. The renewing member must select “Cheque” for payment method. The clinic will then forward one cheque to the MVMA for all its renewing members. A note should be included with the cheque identifying which members the cheque should be credited to.
- If you opt out of receiving emails from the MVMA, you will still receive emails regarding your member status (i.e. renewal information) and regulatory matters. You will NOT receive “The Post”, "News & Views", CE, CE certificates or other event invitations or general MVMA news sent via email.
- If you select “Next” and your page does not change, you have made an error or not provided the necessary information. Scroll to the top of the page to determine what correction is required, then select "Next" to proceed.
If you need any assistance, call 204-832-1276 and enter 0 - any of the staff will be able to help you.