Generous Signing Bonus, Accommodation / Transportation Allowance! Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital & Wellness Centre 24 Hour Emergency & Critical Care located in Winnipeg Manitoba, is excited to offer the opportunity to join our team of eleven exceptional veterinarians. We are seeking a veterinarian to provide emergency care to our clients and patients. Our newly constructed seven thousand square feet hospital offers a wealth of tools and technologies. We are proud to offer the first and only CT scanner in Manitoba. Our veterinarians have direct access to all the expected diagnostic tools including Idexx in-house laboratory, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, and endoscopy. We perform a range of complex orthopedic and soft tissue surgery. We pair our orthopedic focus with a dedicated physical rehabilitation center. Our certified rehabilitation veterinarian utilizes multiple modalities which include therapeutic laser, acupuncture, physiotherapy and underwater treadmill therapy. Quarterly we host dermatology, ophthalmology and dental specialists. It is our goal to provide our patients with all the resources we can access. Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital offers the opportunity to practice progressive and compassionate veterinary medicine.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we have implemented added measures so our hospital teams can continue to provide essential services to animals across Canada during these challenging times. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and supportive team where learning and development are endless.
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, association dues paid, paid vacation, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 500 DVMs! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
● A valid DVM from an accredited university
● Experience with surgery and dentistry would be an asset.
● Passion for what you do every day
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationshipsThe right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Us
Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.Here’s what you can expect from us:
● Competitive compens plus bonus potential
● Generous CE allowance
● Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
● Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life and long term disability insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!