Oakbank-Bird’s Hill Animal Hospital is a 4 doctor animal hospital seeking a full-time Associate DVM to join our team. We are looking for a self-motivated and dedicated individual that values teamwork, exemplary customer service and has a passion for veterinary medicine and surgery.
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills. We are a companion animal practice, 95% small animal and 5% equine. Basic equine medicine and surgery skills would be a definite asset. The DVM team works on an on call and weekend rotation to best serve our clients and patients. Our hospital has excellent support staff and is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, including digital radiography, Vetscan, iStat, ECG and ultrasound. We are located in a bright new stand alone, 4800 square foot, purpose built facility, 15 minutes outside of Winnipeg in the town of Oakbank. Do not miss out on this incredible opportunity!
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● A valid DVM from an accredited university
● Passion for what you do every day!
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a
great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakbank Bird’s Hill Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What We Offer
● Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
● Generous CE allowance
● Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
● Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life and long term disability insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!