Seasons Veterinary Clinic
We are seeking an additional associate veterinarian at our small animal practice. We encourage interested persons to review the details of our offer, who we are, what we stand for, and the qualities we are seeking in an associate veterinarian.
– Annual salary: $98,000
o 36 hours/week of scheduled time seeing appointments or performing surgeries. Included in each shift are non-appointment blocks scheduled to allow for research, follow-up, phone calls, etc. The remaining 4 hours of the 40 hour work week are blocked off to allow for catch up on notes, more in-depth cases, client calls/emails and follow up.
– No on-call, and all other benefits are at, or above industry standards
Who we are and who we are seeking
– The owners started Seasons Veterinary Clinic with a desire to build a practice that is both a positive, rewarding environment for their team, as well as a clinic where clients know they are respected and valued, and the pets consistently receive excellent medical attention in a gentle, calm, caring environment. Growing up in small towns and experiencing first-hand
the wonderful sense of community that results, the owners have worked hard to establish a ‘small-town feel’ -a community of clients and their pets who call Seasons Vet Clinic home.
– We are seeking an additional associate DVM who is looking for a long term, stable, positive environment, while working with very committed, skilled and hardworking support staff.
– We have built up a lovely clientele who see us as an integral part of their pet’s health and long life, and we are looking for a veterinarian who is keen to take time to really get to know the clients we serve, build a relationship of trust with them, and provide high quality, compassionate and tailored medicine to each pet, as part of a team with their owners.
– We would like to help the successful candidate build up their own client-base, and enjoy the rewards of long-term relationships. We consider it a tremendous honour and responsibility to have people and their pets trust us, and are looking for a vet who shares these values.
Over the 3+ years since the practice was opened, ‘Seasons’ has grown and continues to do so. We have a wonderful group of people who make up our Clinic and who put their heart and their energy into everything they do and every pet they cross paths with.
If you are interested in this position and getting to know us a little more, we would love to host you for a ‘day at Seasons’ to meet us, our team and some of our clients. You can also visit our website (seasonsvetclinic.com) or our social media platforms (@seasonsvetclinic) and Google reviews to learn more about who and what we are.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Bronwyn Chisholm, owner/veterinarian, at email@example.com