Catrysse Veterinary Clinic is a modern small animal practice, fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasonography, as well as a surgical suite. We are looking for a collaborative Associate Veterinarian to join our talented, supportive and progressive-thinking team (2 DVMs and 3 RVTs) who offer a wide array of services including medical, surgical, dental and preventive care. New grads are welcome to apply as mentorship will be provided! We will provide you with a schedule that is well balanced and supports a great work-life balance with no evening shifts and a Saturday rotation.
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, association dues paid, paid vacation, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 1000 DVMs!
It’s time to apply! Please click here for the application link.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Manitoba
- Passion for what you do every day
- Keen interest for surgery and dentistry
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- Eagerness to learn and to participate in the implementation of new processes
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 850 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Catrysse Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is the only 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.