Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre
Generous Signing, Transportation and Accommodation Bonus! Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital & Wellness Centre 24 Hour Emergency & Critical Care located in Winnipeg Manitoba, is growing and we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our team of exceptional veterinarians. We are seeking a veterinarian to provide emergency care to our clients and patients. Our beautiful, newly constructed 7000 square feet hospital offers a wealth of tools and technologies in an amazing community. We are proud to offer the first and only CT scanner in Manitoba. Our veterinarians have direct access to all the expected diagnostic tools including Idexx in-house laboratory, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexibility endoscopy. We perform a range of complex orthopedic and soft tissue surgery. We pair our orthopedic focus with a dedicatedphysical rehabilitation center. Our certified rehabilitation veterinarian utilizes multiple modalities which includes therapeutic laser, acupuncture, physiotherapy and underwater treadmill therapy. Quarterly we host dermatology, ophthalmology and dental specialists. It is our goal to provide ourpatients with all the resources we can access. Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital offers the opportunity to practice progressive and compassionate veterinary medicine. As a student or new graduate, we understand your needs and aspirations and we are ready and equipped to help you take your skills further while offering you a supportive environment! Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity to kickstart your career in a big way!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Manitoba
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing withclients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Transportation and Accommodation reimbursement for 24 months
- Over 60 support staff and a dedicated team
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 800 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
ER Hospital Appreciation Program
We understand that team members of a 24-hour Emergency hospital are faced with unique challenges. For this reason, we have launched an ER Hospital Appreciation Program that offers team members additional support in various aspects of their life (financial, work-life balance, wellness, training). This comprehensive rewards system helps us to maintain our strong team spirit and remain energized to keep doing what we love most – caring for our patients.
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensivesanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.