It will now be easier for you to be part of the MVMA’s 3rd Annual Rural Forum Day!
The event has been moved to the evening of Thursday, November 10, and will take place virtually, online via WebEx, from 7 – 9 pm.
Moving to a virtual platform will allow more participation, input and feedback from the community on the important issues facing those in rural veterinary practice in Manitoba today.
The agenda will include:
1) Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association Update:
– Brief updates/information from MVMA Council.
2) Office of the Chief Veterinary Officer Update with Dr. Deanne Wilkinson to include:
– New seating criteria for the Western College of Veterinary Medicine students.
– Summer work partnerships for MB vet students interested in food animal and rural practice.
3) New Student Summer Program:
– CVO requesting feedback from MVMA members.
4) Pregnancy Checking:
– New proposed Micro–credential for RVTs.
– Discussion and feedback.
5) After-Hours Care:
Discussion and feedback.
6) Open Feedback Forum & Wrap