Full Time DVM position.
Annual Salary: $98,000/year.
We are seeking an associate veterinarian at our small animal practice. We encourage interested persons to review the details of our offer, who we are, what we stand for, and the qualities we are seeking in an associate veterinarian.
- Annual salary: $98,000
- Hours: 36 hours/week scheduled time seeing appointments or doing surgery. 4 hours per week are blocked off to allow for catch up on notes, more in-depth cases, client calls and ongoing CE. Shifts will be comprised of four, ~7-hour shifts, and one 8-hour shift.
- No on-call, and all other benefits are at, or above industry standards
Who we are and who we are seeking
- The owners started Seasons Veterinary Clinic with the vision to build a practice that is both a positive, rewarding environment for their team, as well as a clinic where clients know they are respected and valued, and the pets consistently receive excellent medical attention in a gentle, calm, caring environment. Growing up in small towns and experiencing first-hand the wonderful sense of community that results, the owners have worked hard to establish a ‘small-town feel’ -a community of clients and their pets who call Seasons Vet Clinic home.
- We are seeking an associate DVM who is looking for a long term, stable, positive environment, with very committed, skilled and hardworking support staff.
- We have built up a lovely clientele who see us as an integral part of their pet’s health and long life, and we are looking for a veterinarian who is keen to take time to really get to know the clients we serve, build a relationship of trust with them, and provide high quality, compassionate and tailored medicine to each pet we see, as part of a team with their owners.
- We would like to help the successful candidate build up their own client-base, and enjoy the rewards of these long-term relationships. We consider it a tremendous honour and responsibility to have people and their pets trust us, and we are looking for a vet who shares these values.
Over the 2+ years since the practice was opened, Seasons has grown and continues to do so. We have a wonderful group of people who make up our Clinic and who put their heart and their energy into everything they do and every pet they cross paths with.
If you are interested in getting to know us a little more, we would love to host you for a “day at Seasons” to meet us, our team and some of our clients. You can also visit our website (seasonsvetclinic.com) or our social media platforms (@seasonsvetclinic) and Google reviews to learn more about who and what we are.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, you can submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Bronwyn Chisholm, owner/veterinarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org