Southglen Veterinary Hospital
Southglen Veterinary Hospital serves the veterinary care needs of Winnipeg and the surrounding communities. Our cohesive and exceptionally skilled team provides best quality medicine through wellness care, advanced soft tissue surgery, diagnostic services including ultrasounds, and comprehensive dentistry, to our well established and compliant clientele. Over the past years, our service has grown and we are ready to expand our team. This growth has been associated with our exceptional reputation for progressive medicine, our amazing team morale and employee engagement, supported by both our staff and doctor retention. There are many positive things one can say about working here, but one that should be highlighted is that the entire team is engaged from the start to the end of the client’s experience, allowing DVMs to practice to their fullest potential. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, in this fully equipped practice.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Manitoba
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Access to our network of over 850 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Southglen Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
CLICK HERE to apply.