Veterinary Clinical Pathologist
The Veterinary Diagnostic Services (VDS) of Manitoba Agriculture is seeking an additional Veterinary Clinical Pathologist to provide technical oversight of the clinical pathology laboratory within VDS. The Veterinary Clinical Pathologist is responsible for reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests to determine cause of illness or death within a herd or individual animal. Required qualifications include:
- American College of Veterinary Clinical Pathologist (ASVCP) board certification or eligibility.
- Work or academic experience and expertise in clinical pathology; interpretation of hematology, clinical chemistry, cytology, urinalysis, endocrinology and other pertinent laboratory results.
- Degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an educational institute accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, or successful completion of the North American Licensing Exam (NAVLE) and other pre-requisite exams required to obtain a full license to practice in Manitoba.
- Experience developing laboratory policies and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge in areas of veterinary medicine other than clinical pathology.
For information regarding this regular/full time position or to apply, please go to https://jobsearch.gov.mb.ca/generateBulletin.action?ID=96211 or contact Dr. Karlyn Bland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advertisement # 40286. Deadline for application is May 5, 2023