Gimli Veterinary Services is a small animal practice just 45-minutes North of Winnipeg, serving the Interlake for over 25 years! Our goal is to create the best practice we can by providing gold standard service, educating, and guiding our clients to decide the best outcome for their animals. Our team members are locally involved in supporting our communities. We provide training and education to our staff so we can have a safe, fun work environment. We live by this and our business is growing!
As our ideal candidate, you have:
• Valid DVM License in Manitoba
• Strong sense of judgment including low-stress handling techniques
• Optimistic attitude and future-focused, willingness to grow
• Flexible schedule (open 7 days per week, no on-call)
• Health benefits
• Paid dues and CE
• 120 hours vacation time after 1 year employed
• Fear Free Certification
• Staff Credit & Discount
• Excellent support team
• Annual Footwear Allowance
• Annual Wellness Benefit
Our Veterinarians and staff are passionate about veterinary medicine, continuous learning, and client service – and we are on the lookout for those attributes in our candidates. We have full-time and part-time Associate DVM positions available. Please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!